Trump Iowa speech, more news on the bank shutdowns, Truth Social Ad takes shot at DeSantis, and more!
March 14th, 2023 06:00am | Duration:
• 4:28 – Trump’s speech in Iowa soundbite - 2024 is the “final battle” the last opportunity to save the country.
• 14:55 - Iowa caucus and Trump- Politico writing about trump and when he was there in 2016 talking about buying a farm (he was joking) and then still bringing up the Stormy Daniels blackmail from years ago. Trump the one getting the heat for being blackmailed but Biden gets accused of sexual assault and there’s no talks about that.
• 29:27 - Caller- talking about the economy, how when Trump was in office the economy was thriving, and that now he’s not in office, how much it’s regressed. Small recap of the two banks being shut down and not to cause panic and wait it out.
• 43:26 - Brian found the poll that the Des Moines register did for 805 people in Iowa about who they like more: Trump vs DeSantis, but not who would they vote for, on top of that, majority of the people they polled were democrats. Even then, Trump is winning that poll.
• 59:19 - Recap of the first hour with Trump’s speech, and the poll from Iowa after Trump and DeSantis visits. Trump soundbite talking about DeSantis being a lot like Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan.
• 1:10:53 - Soundbite of ad on Truth Social. Trump taking a shot at DeSantis- that Florida was doing well before DeSantis (when Charlie Crist was republican and was governor at the time) and talking credit for getting DeSantis in office in Florida “Thank you Mr. President.” The two banks shut down over the weekend talk- media/news the last few days overreacting at least so far since they haven’t gotten to exactly what caused it, making people panic and that’s not what they should be doing to people, when news is slow this is the result.
• 1:25:04 - Steve joins the show. Callers- the banking situation and who’s behind the two closures: China with their ventures in it? Or was it just the banks own doing? Giving loans that shouldn’t have been given out, sketchy venture companies, or just unknown that they are still trying to figure out. Should people be buying gold and silver from Youngerman in this situation?
• 1:39:22 - Steve thinks bank reporting has been fine and needs to be put out there, Brian doesn’t think so until we get more information.
• 1:54:45 - What Robert T. Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, thinks what’s going on. Caller - talking about the bank and the donors in Silicon Valley have lots of tech companies and big donors, getting bailed out since the bank is doing it for everyone using the bank.
• 2:04:28 - Barry Siegel
• 2:07:59 - Recap of the last 2 hours.
• 2:21:11 - More on Brian Kilmeade soundbite Punta Gorda asking Floridians who they want for 2024, and not one person said DeSantis as president or vice. Belief that DeSantis will end up in Trump’s cabinet and by the time to either run against trump or not in 2024, he will probably make it anti climatic and say he will not run in a press conference. Steve and Brian discuss.
• 2:31:29 - William Youngerman call
• 2:35:40 - Caller agrees with Brian that DeSantis is just doing his book tour and it would be foolish if he ran for president while he still has things to finish here in Florida. Living close by Silicon Valley, he gives his reasoning why the shutdown happened and why DeSantis isn’t ready to be president since he doesn’t have that experience to hand a crisis like this. Open carry promise in Florida by DeSantis- it’s important for DeSantis to stay governor until he finishes his time while trump runs for president until we can find his successor after for 2028. Show wraps up.